Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Short but good.

A bit short, but the art was good, and the animation done well. Plus its good to see something full on Australian on newgrounds for a change.

The Robot Collab The Robot Collab

awesome

nicely done everyone. this collab came together nicely, and all the parts were sweet as... especially mine :D

Carbonwater responds:

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

Brilliant

This collab could not have turned out any better. Well done everyone.

Rudy responds:

Thanks Andy, you helped out a lot in this collab :) Well done!

Skate Flash Collab 3 Skate Flash Collab 3

surprisingly great

i've gotta say i've seen a lot of bad skate flash movies in my day and wasn't expecting anything fantastic, but all the animators in this collab pulled it off nicely, especially the sketch-pad one. good to see something new and awesome. keep up the good work guys.

Fallout Boy Sucks Fallout Boy Sucks

fair enough that you dont like a band

but your're getting way too worked up about it. making a flash about how you hate something? keep bitching like this about everything and people are gonna think you're emo... also if you're trying to make a point put a little more effort in.

The Dead End Collab The Dead End Collab

Part 25 and 30 are my favourite

that guy's a legend.

Hapless Hapless

very well done

this flash was very well made. good to see some music videos with artistic value rather than just a single drawn character standing in the middle of the screen lip syncing the words. a very creative interpretation of one of my favorite songs, and kudos because even tho its about a year old this flash is still better than most of the crap that front pages these days. keep up the excellent work.

Haphazard Episode 1 Haphazard Episode 1

wha

ur movie was weird. too weird. very well made, but im probably going to have nightmares now. too weird.

Weird Al - You're Pitiful Weird Al - You're Pitiful

Disappointing

I appreciate that you were trying to stick to the film clip of the original song (although I haven't seen it) but I think that you could have done a lot more with this film clip. It seemed like he just held up whatever Al said in the song and that was the bulk of your animation. A little more creativity would not go astray. Also your work on your mouth movements, they could do with some improvement.

Weird Al: Hardware store Weird Al: Hardware store

Could have been a lot better

The graphics were poor and the style doesn't have much to be said about it. This is the sort of flash I would have expected to see 3 or 4 years ago but is far below todays standards. Perhaps a little more effort next time. Gotta love Weird Al though.